Gastroenterology Community
stomach, palpitations
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stomach, palpitations

It started with heart palpitations and vomiting, then i had abdominal or gas pain. stomach feels uncomfortable after eating.i went to a physician and he prescribed me zantac. i also had my blood checked for a deficiency in anything. results were norma except that i had a UTI infection. now i'm on zantac and an antibiotic. unfortunately i'm struggling with extreme fatigue upon standing, rapid heart rate some coughing and sometimes dizziness. This has been going on for three weeks.  any suggestions?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1100598_tn?1377890199
You should have an EKG, Echocardiogram and Stress test. Also a Holter Monitor will capture any Arrythmias if they can't find anything with the other tests.

Be persistent. They tend to downplay Women or young people with heart related symptoms.
Blank
470024_tn?1242512706
gallstones can cause the issues you speak of even the heart palpitations. What makes the heart race when you have stomach issues is that the heart and stomach are on the same artery. So, a lot of times people who have heart problems cant eat much because of the issues it causes and people with gastritis, acid refluc, etc get sick and nauseous have a racing heart. Yes, it's weird but it's true.
Blank
That's exactly what I'm thinking. I usually don't have heart problems. This stomach thing came with it. I'm getting tested for h.plori which is bacteria that causes stomach ulcer. Wish me luck
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...