stomach ailments
I have been having stomach issues for about a month now. I get nausea after eating certain foods. I have diarrehea...I probabily only go 3 times a day ..but when I do it is very loose stool. When I wake up I have a firey  like pain in my stomach , which is usually relieved by passing gas or using the restroom.But I do not normally go to the restroom that much and I don't usually have extreme amounts of gas like I have now. I plan on going to the dr. as soon as I amm able to afford it..could this be my gallbladder?? I am only 24 and of healthy weight....
There's so many things it could be. A doctor once told me that it's so hard to find out sometimes what's going on when it's in the abdominal area. There's so many things it could be!
It could very well be your gallbladder, it could be you have the H.Pylori bacteria, or gastritis, ulceritis, Crohns Disease, Celiac Disease. A lot of these can be found out through a simple blood test. The gallbladder they'd have to look at through an ultrasound or by doing an upper GI with a lower bowel follow through.
Do you notice if you eat certain foods you feel worse? Start documenting what you eat and how you react. That will really help your doctor out. Are you lactose intolerant? I found out people with Crohns tend to be lactose intolerant. I'm not saying you have Crohns. Actually, you could just have a simple food intolerance. They can test that too. If you notice that you can't seem to eat wheat or gluten, you could very well have Celiac Disease. Again though, any of these things could just simply be a food intolerance to certain foods. Start keeping a food diary and see if you see a connection.
And try and get into the doctor as soon as you can so you can find some relief. I wish you well!
IT doesnt really sound like gallbladder to me, with mine i had pain and after or during the pain nausea/lightheadedness, etc. If it was your gallbladder youd have pain in the mid chest area and or back and shoulders. It feels like your having a heart attack
She said she gets stomach pains after eating certain foods. That doesn't sound like a heart attack to me. That sounds like she might have either food allergies or food intolerances going on. She may also have an ulcer. That would explain the firey pain in the pit of her stomach. Another possiblility is Gerd or Acid Reflux. I don't know for sure, but it sounds to me like you could have an ulcer. It would be best to get a professional opinion from a doctor though.
Thank you all for the input