stomach flu and rash
My 32 yr old daughter had sore throat 3 weeks ago, last week had a sour stomacn from acid, At 4 am yesterday she work up with severe vomiting and diarrhea. Went to Dr  at 10 and he ordered ct of stomacn and pelvis thinking appy or ovarian cyst.  negative and  blood work negative.  Put her on zofran!!!  took 1 pill at 4 pm yesterday  and today has a  rash on her chest and neck. Feels very tired and wants to sleep. Dr said give her Benadryl for rash. has not ran a fever/ I don't understand what is going on and dr said it is the stomach flu.  Can you help ,me
Rash may be from allergy to zofran. She should STOP taking it and have allergy test for zofran done.

If sore throat fels like a heartburn - acidic feeling, than this is from acid comming up from the stomach. She needs a BREAT TEST for H. pylori bacteria, which most commonly cause the gastritis, which causes this acid reflux.