Gastroenterology Community
stomach issues
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stomach issues

hello ever since febuary 09 ive been having stomach issues. i swicthed my diet around november becuase i began to go to gym and work out, i remember just eating protein bars and salads, for a good period of time. then one day i ate hot wings which upset my stomach bad, i began to feel alot of gas bloating and loose stools, and did have diahrrea. i finally went to see a doctor who took blood to run some test and stool test everything was fine, he said i might have had a stomach virus and prescribe me some antibiotics, what scared me was he weight me and i was @ 174lbs when i started the gym in october i was 190 after checking myself one day maybe a month before i got the stomach issue i was about 183 so going down to 174 scared me.now i did not take the antibiotics becuase i began to feel ok even though this issue last on and off more then a month. now i have been fine since about 3 weeks ago, i was at the gym after i came out i ate a big chicken sandwich then about an hour or so later i had a big plate of food which maybe i should have not done. becuase i immeadiately got bloated and went to the restroom. now its been 3 weeks and i really need to know what can be wrong with me is the doctor wrong is it more serious issue. i am a very stressful person and stress about everything daily i am a hypocondriac who thinks i have every illness in the world so i just need some guidance i know this is long and hope someone can take the time to read this and help me please. thank you.