stomach issues
I do have Acid reflux, IBS, severe anxiety/panic disorder/depression. Last year I had alot of rumbling going on.. and its been a off and on thing.  This past week, I had the same rumbling but a slight pain across my upper stomach, sometimes on the right and sometimes left.. doesn't last long, it sometimes feel achy..  this past week cause of something that happened in my family, my stress/anxiety went off the charts.. usually I run for a bathroom but instead I can't go to the bathroom, and I can feel the gas but nothing.  A little nausceous with it too.  What could this be?
Went to the ER cause I couldn't stand the rumbling,pain, and couldn't go..nausea too with no appetite.. stress set in.. so they did bloodwork, took vitals, hooked me up for fluids, and took xrays of my stomach, and my colon.. Dr. said all looked good, except I was a little backed up.. gave me something to drink when I got home..  so the xrays would show anything serious.. ? Going to my Gastro in 2 weeks to follow up..
Having the same problem