stomach pain and black stools
For a couple of days i felt nauseous and lost my appetite, then i started getting watery diarrhea, then i started vomiting and getting horrible stomach pains, now one day later i feel better for the most part after eating lots of soup and drinking water, my stomach is still a little upset, and my stools are a dark black tarry color. should i be worried about internal bleeding or is my stomach passing a virus or infection?
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  Have you taken any medications like peto bismol?  If not, I would highly recommend seeing your doctor about the black stools.
Black tarry motions can be a sign of upper G.I. bleeding.  The medical name for such motions is MELENA.  You may want to google melena and evaluate whether the causes might be due to a source of bleeding.  If so do seek medical advice.

regards
Morecambe