Gastroenterology Community
stomach pain and stay extremely dizzy and have devolped a anizety probl...

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

stomach pain and stay extremely dizzy and have devolped a anizety problem

ok its a long story but here it is from start to finish ok my gallbladder is out liver has been tested and it is fine no ulcers in my stomach and no h pilor ok i have ate the same thing everyday for 5 years no joke i feel very sick on my stomach all the time dizzy all the time and i seem to now have devolped migraines that make me lose my vision i dont know if this is due to all my eating habbits i dont even know how to try to eat anything new scared i may just get sick i have even had anziety attacks now when i leave my house so now i will not go no where i am 28 years old and dont know why my stomach hurts all the time but it is controling my life i kinda feel like i could be killing myself slowly i take about 9 zantic 150s a day cause my acid is that bad any ideas on what is going on with me would be great my stomach symptoms are ill be sitting somewhere and all of a sudden i feel like i am going to throw up but i never do almost the same as when my gallbladder was still there can i die from eating like this everyday i eat chicken nuggets fries nutter butters and tostidos chips and water thats it please someone give me some advice
I don't know what you have, but my husband had the same symptoms and they were relieved with a gluten free diet  (no wheat, no barley, no rye, no oats).  You can look the diet up on the internet.  Give it several weeks and see if it helps.

Good luck!
Possibly look into dysautonomia or POTS(postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome).  My son had the same symptoms and it took us a really long time to get him properly diagnosed.  The blood may be pooling in the stomach, causing abdominal pain and dizziness since it isn't making it back up to the brain.

The autonomic nervous system regulates all functions in the body that are involuntary(heart rate, blood pressure, digestion, body temp,etc).  For my son, it started out with abdominal pain and nausea.  Then dizziness and headaches and several other symptoms eventually added on. (hot spells, hand tremors, migraines, weak legs).

There are 2 good really websites for info  dinet. org and ndrf. org.