stomach pain associated with back pain
I have been having many problems with my stomach. I have severe bloating and constipation. I excercise 4 to 5 times a week and I am considered in good health. I have constant stomach pains associated with upper back pain. I have had numerous tests within the past two months. I have had a colonoscopy, ultrasound and a gallbladder injection/refraction test. All the tests have been normal. I do not know what to do next. The pain is getting worse.

The symptoms that I have been having is extreme bloating, inabality to pass much gas and extreme upper back pain. I have to take Milk of Magnesium to keep me going (bowel movements). My stomach is consistently under pressure even after a bowel movement. I have been recently been fatigued and sometimes short of breath. I have a follow up doctors appointment but was woindering if anyone else hase had these problems

I HAVE HAD THE SAME SYMPTOMS THAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING FOR 15 YEARS .SEEN 10 DIFFERENT SPECIALISTS AND ALL GIVE CONFLICTING ANSWERS THERE DIAGNOSIS = MUSLE SPASMS. I AGREE I HAVE MUSCLE PAIN (BETWEEN SHOULDER BLADES) BUT I ALWAYS TRY TO REITERATE THE STOMACH SYMPTOMS BLOATING , PRESSURE , CONSTIPATION, ETC. THEY INSIST IT IS COINCIDENCE I HAVE TO HAVE MAKE A LIFE CHANGE SET UP A WORKOUT PROGRAM (HOT YOGA OR KICK BOXING) I THINK IT IS MY PANCREAS OR GALBLADDER HAVING AN ATTACK DOCTORS STATE THERE WOULD BE OTHER MAJOR SYMPTOMS IF IT WAS A GASTRO DISORDER I HAVE SEEN EVERY SPECIALIST BUT A GASTROENTEROLOGIST AND THAT IS MY ONLY HOPE. SORRY TO JUST POST MY COMMENTS WITHOUT A SOLUTION . MY MAIN SYMPTOMS ARE EXTREME BLOATING AND TERRIBLE PAIN IN MY UPPER BACK AND YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO HAVE THE SAME SYMPTOMS. IF I FIND A SOLUTION I WILL POST ANOTHER COMMENT .I AM ONLY 36 AND BEING IN PAINI AFFECTS YOUR LIFE GOOD LUCK TO US BOTH