Gastroenterology Community
stomach pain black throw up
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

stomach pain black throw up

Hi, so i dont know what is going on with my body and it all started with having a flu like feelings for a couple weeks but they seemed to disappear when i felt better i celebrated with friends and i had two beers. after the two beers i felt strange had the need to throw up and when i threw up everything that came up was black, but not liquid it was thick black tar. then after this occured i started having terribl flu symptoms everything was black, so my first thought was either stomach acid/bile or blood. i have gone and i have had barium meal done twice and an ultrasound and both have found nothing. they put me on pills for antacid for my stomach but they make me have no appepitite and i never feel hungry anymore. also with the black throw up i have had alot of upper abdominal pain and it hurts to just get out of bed, apparantly they cant find anything but i know somethings up. please help me.