stomach pain black throw up
Hi, so i dont know what is going on with my body and it all started with having a flu like feelings for a couple weeks but they seemed to disappear when i felt better i celebrated with friends and i had two beers. after the two beers i felt strange had the need to throw up and when i threw up everything that came up was black, but not liquid it was thick black tar. then after this occured i started having terribl flu symptoms everything was black, so my first thought was either stomach acid/bile or blood. i have gone and i have had barium meal done twice and an ultrasound and both have found nothing. they put me on pills for antacid for my stomach but they make me have no appepitite and i never feel hungry anymore. also with the black throw up i have had alot of upper abdominal pain and it hurts to just get out of bed, apparantly they cant find anything but i know somethings up. please help me.
Apples, it's about time for you to ask your doc to do and upper endoscopy. That black suggests blood and the only way to find out if/where you're bleeding is to go in and visually inspect the area of the upper GI system with a scope.

Make sure your doc also checks your stool for hidden blood.