Gastroenterology Community
stomach pain

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

stomach pain

can't sleep at night because of the stomach pain, it want let me sleep i wake instantly in a panic of my sob, can't lay down, when sitting in chair not able to be still,have to get up. And also can't drink anything cold will come back up,have to warm, i can' sleep the pain wake me up
I'm not sure what could be causing you to be in pain, but you could try elavating the head of you bed to see if that helps.  Ive also heard that sleeping on you left side can help if you are having an acid reflux problem.  If you don't think you have ulcers you can try taking Tylenol or Advil PM to help you sleep.  Good luck and try to get into a doctor as soon as you can to figuer out whats going on so you can feel better and get some sleep.