Gastroenterology Community
stomach popping

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

stomach popping

myreasons3,

I have the same problems.  Stomach makes bubbling, popping noises(sounds like fireworks going on in there .. no kidding), and my intestines (from the bottom) make vibrating noises.. sounds like a dog whining, have to go to the bathroom a lot and have tremendous gas.

It is ruining my life!  It embarrasses me at work and I can't concentrate at all!  So I have to stay up all night even after I come home cause I need to get the work done.

I am desperately trying to solve this problem too.

I asked my doctor for a food allergy test and all she tested for was for "celiac" which came back negative.  Could you please give me more information on what the name of the food allergy test is to get checked out for?  

Thank you very much.  It might be a non-life threatening problem but I tell you it is ruining my life!

This discussion is related to Confused and annoyed..
hi, you should undergo tests for fructose malabsorption, lactose, glucose and lactulose intolerance breath tests, cheers.
Hey I actually have this exact same problem :(
I'm 17. I've heard its because of too much acid in my stomach. The popping sounds and the "whining" sounds are the worst. I'll be taking a test and sometimes my stomach will act up and be the loudest at the quietest moments...it's horrible. Everyone stares. It is ruining my life too. I avoid quiet areas and I usually try to cover up the sound by coughing but that doesn't work too well