stomach spasms
I have increasing muscle spasms in my stomach area below my ribs & above my belly button. My stomach gets hard & feels like I've been socked. It comes & goes all the time.  It makes me feel sick and light headed also. 11 years ago I had breast cancer & had a trans-flap plug reconstruction & a tummy tuck while I was cut open.  I have now gained considerable weight. Do you think it is the tummy tuck that is too tight or is something else possibly going on.It happens a few times a day.  I can't sit in a chair during these spasms. There is just too much pressurepushing on my stomach.
I think you need a trip to the doctor. I have painful muscle spasms in that same area. It's caused by my irritable bowel syndrome but as far as I can tell, it's unrelated to food. My doctor gave me hycosamine, which really helps.

However, because of your history and your other symptoms, I'd go to a doctor soon, especially with the frequency. Hope you feel better!