stomache ache
Everytime I eat anything, especially red sauces like on pizza or anthing else, I get a terrible stomache ache. I am really tired of it and it hurts so bad I have to lay down on my stomache to get rid of it.
sounds like you have acid reflux or food allergy.......spicy and tomato based food tend to bother acid reflux.....I was recently diagnosed with acid reflux after an upper GI test...they get you to drink barium and watch where it goes when swallowed.....now on a daily pill....maybe you should have the test done......previous to this, I had stomach aches, sore stomach (feeling like muscles had been clenched all day) or stomach gnawing over a period of about 6 months.....have tried to eliminate as much gluten and dairy as possible out of my diet in case some of my problems related to food intolerance or allergy (these are the two more common ones)....hope this helps.