stress and internal hemorrhoids are related
hi ,
i use to see blood on my toiled paper once in a while..
now from last 2 month, at 4 occasion i see more blood coming from my anus during stool
i also see some red bulge that comes out when i bleed...
i looks like hemorrhoids (internal) to me ..am i right? (also my mother and father had external hemorrhoids)
i have been continuously in stress and anxiety(24hours for last 60 days) because of some other health worries,
can that stress cause this? I feel my stress is the only cause to flare this up..Please help me.
anyone please?
Well, inadvertently, yes.  Stress can cause digestive upset, and anytime you get diarrhea or constipation, it'll make those hemorrhoids flare up.  Do a little meditating, stretching exercises, drink extra water, and eat fiber foods like whole grains and salads, that should help.  Also, cut back on eating out for a while, the grease in restaurant food can cause tummy upset.  A good meditation technique is after you exercise, lay down on the floor in a quiet room with your legs bent, and look at a favorite object, just let all your thoughts go, breathe nice and deep, and just concentrate on that object for about five minutes.  Another one is to get in a very warm tub and light the room only by candlelight, and just reeee-lax.
thanks ggreg.