suffering stomach problems from almost two years

I am 23 year old suffering stomach problems from almost two years. From last couple of months I am suffering from lower back pain. I could not empty my stomach in the morning in one go (need to go twice or trice). And in this case my back hurts more. I also feel stretched/pain in lower back when empty stomach.

History: In October 2012, I did Stool culture test and diagnosed E-coli ESBL. for which doctor had given me 10 injections (twice a day)of Amikacin 500mg.
I was feeling better after the treatment.

A month ago my doctor has told that my stomach is producing excess amount of acid and thought symptoms of H pylori And was suggested "sompraz hp" kit for 14 days (triple therapy). I could not bare the side effects of this medicine so I stopped this medicine after 4th day.

recently I did upper endoscopy (as doctor suggested) but the report was normal.

I don't want to take any medicine before proper diagnosis.

one more thing, I am also suffering from premature hair whitening and hair fall.
does stomach problem or having lots of medicine causes this?? I so much worrying about my hair and I can't take vitamin/iron supplements as my doctor said it is not advisable when suffering from stomach problems.

what should I do?? should I go for any medical test?? please help..
hi and I am so sorry I know how you feel! Ive had stomach issues all my life & a major peak at 15! Two years of test with nothing major (gastritus etc.) I was in pain all the time & knew it had to be bowl issues (I thought). My back hurt to..I was in & outta the hospital for 2 years with every test possible. So finally they said it was irritable bowl syndrome (thats the long story really short) But I could never empty my bowl well enough so thats why my back hurt from my colon. Im 27 and started getting grey hair like 2 years ago to. My hair dresser said meds and your genes can cause that. But my mom got food posioning and ended up developing diverticulitus which caused so many problems to this day bc of the bacteria that remained in her gut. So I would asked to be check for both things to be tested. I know how frustrating it can be just know soon enough they will find out. Also I ended up seeing a psychiatrist and the meds they gave me helped more than anyting (which stress and my nerves were so tore up it was contrubuting to the pain I am sure) hope this helps! Let me know if you have any of these symptoms