tissue in stool
Recently after doing a cleanse I released some 12" thin tissuey strings; my doc says it looks like tapeworm.  Stool sample tests show I am fine.  I had to stop the cleanse since after a few weeks it is a little hard on the heart.  My doc won't give me anything for it prescription wise since it doesn't show up in results.  But, I still feel it in me, swelled up tonight even though colonic yesterday was so clear, but locked up about half way through (35 min), just past liver.  I felt great last week but got a major cold and it went right into my upper intestines - hard as a rock.  Put heat on it tonight and can feel protrusion again, swollen up like a balloon.  GI's say it is fatty liver.  Others say it's in my head.  From what I read on this forum, if not cleared up will likely turn into blood and mucous in stool (I'm lucky enough not to have the blood yet and hope to get this resolved before that happens).  Since doctors can't honestly answer this question due to liability, is there anyone out there that knows how to get rid of these helmins?  I have tried everything available.  I know I've stopped or at least stunted regeneration with what I'm doing, and no longer have all kinds of stuff in stool (that I used to take pics of).  I just wondered if I will, or can ever be free from it.  It's almost like it is not going to leave but I have a certain amount of control over how far it will go; fighting me every bit of the way until I figure out who wins.  Please only people who know what I'm talking about answer.  Thank you.
I recently found a website that talks about these things.  ************ lots of ineresting real life people and articles that help.
from what i can tell, only a vet can help.  i don't think - by looking at my docs req - that physicians can check for worms.  i went to a naturopath with the bio-meridian tester - showed round and flatworm infestation in upper/large intestine.