twisted stomach
could someone explain to me what is a twisted stomach & what type of surgery is done to correct this?

Hi - try typing in:-

gastric volvulus

to yahoo/google etc.  You should be able to enter one of the medical sites that describe:-

whatis it/symptoms/treatment etc etc

regards
Morecambe
Hello I am 20 years old and 3 years ago I had a twisted stomach my apedendics were push in to my lungs but all tho that sorted it I have had nothing but problems and I'm worryd it's come I have bin back in hospital with the same problems but nothing seems to be done what can I do to get help I need please some give me some advise
Hello mate,
Just a suggestion, i had surgery a few years ago, and have too had nothing but problems, and they found out this was Adhesions, maybe something you should look into, i had mine removed, its just Lumps behind your Scar tissue, and it can stick to your Bowel, and cause problems..

Regards