unable to pass stool
I have been unable to pass a substantial amount of stool.  I had been using milk of magnesia and was unable to pass. So, I went to an urgent care and he said to try magnesium citrate.  I downed to the whole bottle & then followed it up by drinking pleanty of water.  I could feel it working  through my system,  However, when I went to the bathroom, I was passing only liquids.  I then went to a pharmacist & recommended something stronger which he said is used before paitents do a colonscopy.  I took that and passed very little stool and then had the same problem.  I'm still feeling pretty stuffed up and I'm debating what to do next.
I would go in and get seen. You may have something that is obstructing the path. Those other things should have worked. Understand, I am not a Dr. but I have had similar issues. Things prolapse, get twisted...you need to get checked out and tell them everything that you have done so far.
eating those with prunes are really helpful. it wil come out in 30 minutes or so but if u want it to come out really fast try enema liquids they work in seconds