Gastroenterology Community
upper abdomen pain under right breast

Ask questions on Gastroenterology issues: Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

upper abdomen pain under right breast

i have had pain in my upper abdomen/under my right breast for around 11 weeks or so now, i visited my doctor about 3 weeks ago and he sent me for an ultrasound scan as he suggested it may be problems with my gallbladder. The ultrasound has come back as everything is fine Although i'm relieved nothing was found, the pain, bloating and discomfort has not gone away. Should there be anything else i need to worry about, I have made appointment to revisit the doctor next week to give me a chance to see if it subsides any and also so i can give him some idea on the pattern of the pain and what i am eating etc... Are there any other tests that can be done. Don't want to hassle the medical people but don't want to leave it and find out later it could be something more serious. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks Lisa