Gastroenterology Community
what is it

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

what is it

i drink alot of beer.and lately i have been having alot of stomach gurgooling in the morning and sometime in the day.mostly if i dont eat something.i dont have diarria.i dont even have alot of bowl movements at all.can someone help.all inquiries are are apriciated.thanks!
i did switch to a cheeper beer.should i get checked for h pylori.this is not painful does not afectmy appotite,just makes noice and sometime gas.
Uuuuummmm... have you tried not drinking beer?
^^ No **** man that's what I was thinking hahaha...

Yea guy put the beer down and drink some water or something. Your stomach feels like **** because you're drinking POISON. It's funny people forget all alcohol is, is poison. But this reminds me of something I wanna ask...

I've been eating a lot of arsenic lately and sometimes when I mix arsenic and household bleach together it makes me go unconscious and blackout for several hours at a time. Then I wake up feeling all woozy and dead. I think it could possibly be the bleach I am using, because I started buying the Wal-Mart brand instead of the Shout brand. What do you think is causing my illness?
If you're seriously asking then sorry for being a jerk but it sounds to me that you're just asking for fun to maybe get some people riled up. If you truly are asking what you should do, then I feel bad for you.
Have a Gastro question?
100,000+ doctor answers