whats wrong?
This has been going on for a couple of years but now it's effecting work and school. I only have to use the bathroom once or twice a week.(poop) but because of this I have very bad gas pains and bloating. Sometimes even unbarable. I have passed out from these gas pains. When ever I eat I have a stomach ache and it will continue through out the entire day. I never go through out a day without stomach aches.
You could have food sensitivities such as dairy problems.  Try stopping all dairy.  Keep a food journal to see if there are other food triggers.  Take magnesium citrate in the morning.  You could try Metamucil, or if that's not enough, Miralax.  Try yoga moves to help pass the gas, down dog and side bends, nice and slow, hold, repeat.  Bending over to weed, pick up and carry stuff doing yard work helps me a lot also with gas.  
I also have chronic constipation with leakage. I take fiber pills as well as miralax. I try to drink a great deal of water.
I know that this is a no-no, but I have had to give myself enemas to relieve the gas and constipation. I try not to eat complex carbs or fatty foods. However it seems that constipation is my partner.
Best to you. Feel better
S