whats wrong with my poo
Hi over the past two days my boyfriend has been getting more worried as he  has been going to poo and noticing  yellow/white pods/sweetcorn looking bits in his poo.
now hes the kind of person who goes to poo 3 times in the morning so no change in his bowel movements, when he goes 1 &2 times the poo is fine brown in colour and no bits, but when he goes the 3rd or even the 4th time its got the sweet corn looking or yellow/ white sometimes pods/bits. The poo still holds a poo shape, sometimes bits float with the strange things in the poo.
he said hes had it for a couple of months but now hes getting more worried.
could it be undigested food? He don't eat sweetcorn so its not that, and has cut all fatty junk food out of his diet (as before that always ate junk food) over the past 3 days. So basically his diet over 3 days is banana,protein shake,toast/bagels, ham, apple, eggs(no yolk) wheatabix with milk, coffee or tea, water. And running and basic weights at the gym.
he doesn't like going to the doctors so any help would be appreciated.

Hi, the white spots in stools could be due to gastroenteritis, malabsorption syndromes, diverticulitis, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis and parasitic infections. It could also be due to fungal infections or indigestion. Due to improper digestion, white specks may appear in stools. Some people have severe lactose intolerance. They are not able to digest any dairy product that includes milk, cheese, butter etc. These products may appear as white specs in the stool. If his symptoms persist consult his doctor for an evaluation. Regards.