Gastroenterology Community
when i wipe my butt theres blood on the paper but none in the stool

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Okay ive been haveing this problem for like 2days now when i poop theres blood on the toilet paper but none in the stool or in my poop should i freak?lol or is it something minor???/seriously its freaking me out could it be just a small cutt if it is do i just let it heal up or do i go to a Docter???
Are you constipated?

Bleeding could be from the cut (fissure), hemmorrhoids, or polyp/cancer in the rectum.

How old are you?
I say its fine.. I do get this sometimes.. for years!

I went to GP..he said its normal if you under 50s

Some say it cause cancer! but I don't wanna think that far!

cheers!
More likely than not it's hemorrhoids, especially if you're young, and especially if you're overweight and/or sit for a large part of the day. If it keeps happening for a week or two, then go see the doc. But likely it'll be intermittent.
really sounds like hemorrhoids. Are you itchy afterwards or feel a kind of pressure in the area? I've had lots of hemorrhoid problems and they are brought about by all kinds of straining, even lifting weights. Also, over-wiping can cause them. Always best to check with the doc.....always. Synth
you should see a doc.It could be simple it could be sirous.Get it checked out man.
There r times when I wipe my butt I see blood on the toilet paper I'm not havin pain but I do have crohn's disease what do I do
I don't know enough about Crohn's disease, but knowing that you have Chron's I would still go in to see the GI.  If you're starting a flare-up, the doctor might be able to help you keep it from getting bad.