Gastroenterology Community
white fluffy stool
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

white fluffy stool

For the past few days, I have been having this very painful lower abdominal/stomach pain. It almost feels as if its diahrrea but its really not because everytime I go, nothing really comes out except mostly air and this white fluffy stuff. I really have no idea what it may be and i'm starting to worry. Has anyone experience that or maybe at least have an idea what that may be? please help.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
OMG i have this too and im freaking out! i have IBS is it something with that?? please what happened with yours?? help !!
Blank
Hi.  There are a lot of us out here with the same thing.  Have you found out anything?
Blank
1316182_tn?1285162316
Hi, I had this a few years back. It went away on its own. I have it right now and am experiencing the sane symptoms. It feels like I have diarrhea, and then its alot of air and white fuzz. It went lighter the more I went, until just now, when it was pretty white. It worries me to read other's posts on here, talking about small intestine problems and and lack of bile for color. I haven't seen a doctor about it yet, and don't want to have to. I also have a cold right now. Its mostly a sore throat that now feels extremely dry, no matter how much water I drink. Oh and all the parasite talk is scaring me too.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank