Aa
A
A
Close
whole stomach pain
HI,
i'm 15 years old . i'm practising sports . i've had a stomach pain since 3:4 months . i went to lots of docs and  also to the most famous one . i've made urine , stool & blood examintion  . the blood was alright without any problems but i was having an amosphate crystals in the urine and Parasites in the stool ( G.lambilia ) i took the medicine and made another analysis  . the urine analysis said that i had uric acid urine . nothing in the blood either in the stool analysis . i always drink    Anise and natural drinks to reduce that pain but without any improvement . i went after that to more doctors who said that i am ok and that pain might be from the exams worry. but after finishing the exams i thought i'm going to be better but i was not .  what should ido after all that i made all required analysises and take lots of medicines and nothing changed . i noticed that we i drink lemon wheather  orange i feel pain in the upper stomach part also after eating . i sometimes feel pain in my stomach edges . i also feel that i want to eat  more and more during that pain . i m sick of all of that things pain doctors medicines .
plz help me . that pain prevent me from doing well during playing volley . it sometimes came suddenly and sometimes came in levels of pain . i may feel better after going to the toilet but it continous after a while .
thnx
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
2085202 tn?1373203340
Hello, you should try and get some antibiotics if you can to get rid of the parasite. Also as him for an mri or ask him for a ct scan if you can. Hang in there!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources