whole stomach pain
HI,
i'm 15 years old . i'm practising sports . i've had a stomach pain since 3:4 months . i went to lots of docs and  also to the most famous one . i've made urine , stool & blood examintion  . the blood was alright without any problems but i was having an amosphate crystals in the urine and Parasites in the stool ( G.lambilia ) i took the medicine and made another analysis  . the urine analysis said that i had uric acid urine . nothing in the blood either in the stool analysis . i always drink    Anise and natural drinks to reduce that pain but without any improvement . i went after that to more doctors who said that i am ok and that pain might be from the exams worry. but after finishing the exams i thought i'm going to be better but i was not .  what should ido after all that i made all required analysises and take lots of medicines and nothing changed . i noticed that we i drink lemon wheather  orange i feel pain in the upper stomach part also after eating . i sometimes feel pain in my stomach edges . i also feel that i want to eat  more and more during that pain . i m sick of all of that things pain doctors medicines .
plz help me . that pain prevent me from doing well during playing volley . it sometimes came suddenly and sometimes came in levels of pain . i may feel better after going to the toilet but it continous after a while .
thnx
Hello, you should try and get some antibiotics if you can to get rid of the parasite. Also as him for an mri or ask him for a ct scan if you can. Hang in there!