why am i having discolored bowels
i am a diabetic, i am usually  extremely constipated, which i take stool softners for and that works.. Lately for the past few months, my left side seem to be very full feeling.When i have a bowel movement it does give some relief some what. I have had my gallbladder removed, also my spleen.The past week my bowels have been  near colorless, to a white or cream color. Im not in any real pain. But sometimes my stomach feels like it has ..i dont know how to explain it,, but to say  it feels like a chralie horse in my abdomen. It jus lasts a few minutes.. but is a strange sensation.. Can you give me any explanation for this. Thank You
Please call your doc and set up an appointment. When the stool turns white or grayish it means that bile is not being released properly from the common bile duct and the situation needs to be looked into. Forget the fact that you're not in pain. This situation can produce a lot of problems. Don't overlook it.