why can't I digest food after lunch
i used to be able to eat normally, morning and night, but for some reason a couple years ago, i began to have trouble digesting dinner. if i ate any dinner i would get stomach pains becus the food gets stuck in there. so i stopped eating dinner. but  then recently i cant seem to eat a full lunch also as it will get stuck in my stomach and hurt after a while. so now i just eat breakfast, but i eat a complete meal and it seems to digest alright just as long as i dont have any lunch or dinner.
Most days i will just have a fruit juice for lunch but sometimes i skip if i had alot of breakfast.
ive gotten used to it, im 28 and it keeps me from overeating, but im afraid it might be something bad, like diabetes or something else.
Symptoms do get worse if i eat sugary foods like cake or ice cream or flour, and ive noticed red wine helps my digestion alot.
but if i ever eat a meal after 2pm i will get really bad stomach pains do to indigestion, so this has been the main reason i only eat in the morning. i hope someone can give me any clues as to what this might be.
alen