why do I feel so sick all the time?
i feel sick almost every single day. I often wake up feeling nauseous and i can go all day without eating and not even get hungry until 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I'm also dizzy quite a bit, I get headaches, and some days everything feels like a dream. I have extreme anxiety about throwing up because it is so painful for me, and I think this is because I can't burp. I have never burped before, which is probably some of my problem. I get clammy a lot, and I would really like some answers. I've been to my doctor a ton of times about this and she always suggest eat this, don't eat that, eat in the morning, eat more often, but nothing seems to help. If anyone can relate to this at all, please let me know! Thank you

This discussion is related to I feel so sick all the time. Please help.
Welcome to the gastroenterology community!  It sounds like you need to see a different doctor about this.  You need to see a doctor that is willing to work with you to figure out what is going on.  You probably need some testing done (at least blood tests) and may need a referral to specialists.
as i am a HIV phobia freak... i would freak out over that idea being gastroenterology related as i read about HIV and saw that gastroenteritis or some sort might be an indication of HIV infection!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH..........   i have problems thinking i may be infected with HIV AIDS due to a low risk encounter... but apparently as per these online forums they deemed me a total NO RISK that I AM NOT INFECTED with HIV.  but Anxiety IF it is true can certainly make you feel sick all the time.... and make you get really sick.