why does stomache hurt when drinking alcohol
When I drink liquor my stomache hurts so bad. why is that? I can drink beer and nothing happens.

This discussion is related to Severe stomach pains caused by Alcohol or Smokey atmosphere.
Sounds like acid reflux.  
Might be the alcohol--or might be the mixers.  Or both, of course.

Unless you are doing straight shots or something, most of the quantity is in the mixers, which are likely to be acidic and/or carbonated.  One time, you could try just the mixers, no booze, and see what happens.

Didn't people with bad stomachs used to drink brandy in milk?  Maybe not in recent decades; shows up in old novels from time to time.
How long does the pain last a few hours or days.  I have some pain the day after that lasts  several days
I get a lot of stomach discmfort after drinking wine or liquers,I often get a dull vey annoying behind my ribs on left side.usually releived by taking a combination of painkillers rantidine tablets and a soothing hot drink.
THe last time I had severe stomache problems it due to alcohol I also had a TON of salsa right before I got drunk off my rocker. I had diarhea for 5 days. Last night I had a ton of alcohol, I mixed everything wine beer and 5 different types of liquors. My stomache is killing me now but I think it's subsiding. Is this normal when mixing all types of drinks? And what is causing it?