Gastroenterology Community
yellow stool very gassy jellylike substances when i feel like i need to...

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

yellow stool very gassy jellylike substances when i feel like i need to go

Ok soo .. i have been so paranoid lately and i cant takke it  anymore!

for the past month and a half ive been having yellow stools .. ive had brown regular size in between tho with mucus in it too .. but for the most part yellow .. when i dont rly eat much or wen i have fatty foods wen i have to go to the bathroom its just gas or yellow mucus and a little poo but barely ..

for the first two weeks of before this started happening alls i ate was fast food for two weeks straight because i was working a lot and there wasnt ever anything at home

first i was rly constipated then wen i started to go it would be half brown and half yellow and now its kind of alternationg ..

then i ended up feeling sick to my stomach with a headachee and nausea

i ended up going to the doctor and he told me it most likely had to do with all the fast food i ate b4 so he suggested i do an ultrasound of my abdomen and a blood test

i got the results back and everything was functioning normal and was fine except i have a lot of overlying bowel gas ..
he told me to take gasx but thats not rly working because at the same time im not rly eating much because theres nothing ever to eat [which i know this is not good]

now my stool is very loose and most of it looks undigested

ive never seen blood or anything  bad in my stool and my period still regulates the same and no pain anywhere .. i feel fine but my worriness is whats keeping me from living life ..

im going to try to take culturelle because im figuring i have a lot of bad bacteria still in me and thats supposed to help regulate and get everything back to normal

and thats about everything up to now .. so please does neone kno what can be the problem or any remedies i can do to help with this!  thanks
oh and by the way just before all of this started happening i was completely fine having regular bowel movements and feeling great so im figuring the fast food has a lot to do with it
and also lol .. im 19 yr old female and always been in good health .. a little overweight but ive never had ne kind of problem ..
You should try eating a low-fat diet to see if that helps things.  Eat plenty of fiber, fruits, vegetables, and drink lots of water.  Also avoid any gas producing foods like beans and carbonation to see if that helps.