Gastroenterology Community
yellow water stool
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Gastroenterology issues such as Acid Reflux (GERD), Barretts Esophagus, Colitis, Colon/Bowel Disorders, Crohn's Disease, Diverticulitis/ Diverticulosis, Digestive Disorders and Stomach Pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

yellow water stool

my husband has ben havin now yellow water stools now its like th 3rd day of literaly water stools, he says his stomach feels bloated, indigestion
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
320329_tn?1297772552
has he taken antibiotics in the past couple of months and/or been near a hospital?  Three days is a long time, careful not to dehydrate.  Id call the doc and soon, and make sure you ask him about C Diff (google the symptoms).  Best of luck.
Blank
I have the same problem.  They tell me it is because I have had my gallbadder removed.  My potasium is low and has remained low for years. The doctors say I am dehydrated, but they do nothing about it.  If you find a diagnoses please let me know.  It is really a problem.
Blank
Did your husband have his gallbladder removed?

Like kat said about gallbladder removal, I had mine removed almost 2 years ago and I have the yellow watery stools A LOT, not all of the time, but quite a bit. Last summer I was going like this everyday for 3 weeks straight! It was causing me quite a bit of concern. I called my doctor and the nurse told me I didn't have to see the doctor for this, so I never knew what the problem was.
Blank
I have this frequently also.  I did have my gall bladder removed 20 years ago.  My diarrhea is accompanied with severe stomache cramping and urgency to go.  It affects my work and my social life.For me I seem to notice it being worse when I eat out.  I hate it. When I went to the Dr. she seemed so unconcerned.  She told me I needed to increase my water consumption and my fiber intake. She recommended that I eat a cup of fiber one every morning with a milk substitute.  If you find out something definate please let me know.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastroenterology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...