Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community
Can GIST converts into cancer
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions and support relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options for GIST.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can GIST converts into cancer

I have a question arise in y mind that tumor is a cell which have to be remove before it gets too big and I have heard that many tumors turns into cancer. There are many people who are having a problem in there stomach and they always diagnosed with the cancer in stomach and there are many cases I have found where GIST it self becomes very painful and may get converted to cancer which is hard to deal. so, I need to know that, is this actually happens.

http://www.liferaftgroup.org/gist.html
Tags: gist
Related Discussions
hello.  i know this was posted a long time ago but i've been going through problems for 4 years.  i thought i was going to die - the pain i had was terrible.  turns out i have tapeworm, eating away at me.  yes, it has caused me to start losing my eyesight.  no, doctors won't talk about it.  i guess they have to wait until it causes other problems like cancer.  have you tried a para cleanse?  best do before the docs tear you apart.  there are a lot of us out here in the same boat as you, don't give up.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...