Can GIST converts into cancer
I have a question arise in y mind that tumor is a cell which have to be remove before it gets too big and I have heard that many tumors turns into cancer. There are many people who are having a problem in there stomach and they always diagnosed with the cancer in stomach and there are many cases I have found where GIST it self becomes very painful and may get converted to cancer which is hard to deal. so, I need to know that, is this actually happens.

http://www.liferaftgroup.org/gist.html
hello.  i know this was posted a long time ago but i've been going through problems for 4 years.  i thought i was going to die - the pain i had was terrible.  turns out i have tapeworm, eating away at me.  yes, it has caused me to start losing my eyesight.  no, doctors won't talk about it.  i guess they have to wait until it causes other problems like cancer.  have you tried a para cleanse?  best do before the docs tear you apart.  there are a lot of us out here in the same boat as you, don't give up.