Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community
Can GIST converts into cancer

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions and support relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options for GIST.

Can GIST converts into cancer

I have a question arise in y mind that tumor is a cell which have to be remove before it gets too big and I have heard that many tumors turns into cancer. There are many people who are having a problem in there stomach and they always diagnosed with the cancer in stomach and there are many cases I have found where GIST it self becomes very painful and may get converted to cancer which is hard to deal. so, I need to know that, is this actually happens.

http://www.liferaftgroup.org/gist.html
Tags: gist
hello.  i know this was posted a long time ago but i've been going through problems for 4 years.  i thought i was going to die - the pain i had was terrible.  turns out i have tapeworm, eating away at me.  yes, it has caused me to start losing my eyesight.  no, doctors won't talk about it.  i guess they have to wait until it causes other problems like cancer.  have you tried a para cleanse?  best do before the docs tear you apart.  there are a lot of us out here in the same boat as you, don't give up.
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community Resources