Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community
i cant remember.. im only 19
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions and support relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options for GIST.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

i cant remember.. im only 19

12142016?1425873922
My name is Ashley, I am 19 years old. My fiance and I are very concerned about my well-being. Over the past years it has progressed and gotten worse. It gets so frustrating and we don't understand why its happening to me.. I have gone to the doctor many times but its like they refuse to see if anything is truly wrong. Its my memory.. I can't remember where I place things.. If I clean I loose things. I lost my fiance's $400 watch months ago but I can't remember even touching it for the life of me. Sometimes I don't remember conversations from yesterday.. I don't remember when I went to the store whether it be yesterday or a week ago.. I forget to do everyday tasks.. I even forget my sons birthday and name at points in time... I know this may seem just like I am a forgetful person but I promise you I was never like this.. I need someone to take me seriously, I really need help. Please...
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank