Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community
is there anny help for me

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions and support relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options for GIST.

is there anny help for me

i have had gastrophralisis and a phluxilplycation (witch is a twist in my esophagus and dose not let my throw up) i had a tumor (GIST) removed in april of 2009 and now i have been taking regulan and every now and agin they will give me anti nausa because i have dry heaving. what do i do when the food i eat stays in my stomach  and makes me toxic and sick for hours? will every thing i eat turn me in to a human trash ? and when my energy levels are  low what are some things i can eat ? or should i just give up and go on iv feeding.        HELP ME I am a mother of 3 and I am 30 years old I cant keep living like this I need some advice or recomendation to get me some HELP!!!!!
Hi there!

Aside medications that increase gastric motility, things that might be helpful include low-fiber low-residue diet, avoiding fat and limiting the proportion of solid food intake. If primary medications do not seem to help, some of the newer medications can be tried after discussion with your gastroenterologist. If these measures do not seem to help, I would suggest consulting your gastroenterologist for appropriate management.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community Resources