Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community
is there anny help for me
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions and support relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options for GIST.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is there anny help for me

i have had gastrophralisis and a phluxilplycation (witch is a twist in my esophagus and dose not let my throw up) i had a tumor (GIST) removed in april of 2009 and now i have been taking regulan and every now and agin they will give me anti nausa because i have dry heaving. what do i do when the food i eat stays in my stomach  and makes me toxic and sick for hours? will every thing i eat turn me in to a human trash ? and when my energy levels are  low what are some things i can eat ? or should i just give up and go on iv feeding.        HELP ME I am a mother of 3 and I am 30 years old I cant keep living like this I need some advice or recomendation to get me some HELP!!!!!