Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor Community (GIST) Community
pain/heat on middle right abdomen area
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions and support relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Issues, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options for GIST.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pain/heat on middle right abdomen area

hi

wondering if anyone can help, i get a burning kind of pain in the middle right of my abdomen area its in the top right area of where the large colon area is, also get bloating too. It makes it worse alot of times if i sleep on the right side so i sleep on the left, i have noticed oats make it worse and if i walk or exercise it eases the symptoms, somtimes giving me relief fully. i dont feel its related to gas.

have been successfully treated with a deodnum ulcer, so i know what that feels like, ive been tested for wheat allergy thats neg. i dont have colon cancer in my direct family but i have a cousin who sufferes from it.

drs had done a few blood tests and a Flexible Sigmoidoscopy which only looks at the first part of the large intestine (left).

i have had blood in stools when i had a deudnum ulcer with black tarry stools which i no longer have after treatment. Also i somtimes have diarrhea somtimes its fine, somtimes they are thin pencil like stools, i can say i feel its chronic diarrhea that ive suffered too most of my life, it could be due to a nervous stomach or some kind of food intolerance?

would you suggest i have a full colon scopy? what are te best imaging techniques to veiw the upper right large colon other then the colon scopy?

thank you