100/38 blood pressure. Low Himoglobins.
I went to donate blood today, but was rejected because my hemoglobin count was at 12/1 the first test, and then 11.1 the second time. Unrelated to getting rejected, but noted was my blood pressure was very low at 100/38. I'm normally in the 60-70 range for blood pressure when I get check ups. Any reason why both my hemoglobin and blood pressure would be low?

I'm a female, and my cycle starts in a week. I heard that being on or just finishing it lowers hemoglobin, but like I said, mine starts next week.  And The administrator said not to worry about, so I'm not terribly concerned, just curious. Thank you!
This problem is common for women in general, especially young women.  Levels can fluctuate.  
Well, your hemoglobin/hematocrit level can get low for a variety of reasons, heavy menstration, fibroids, bleeding, depending on your age etc. Also, iron deficiency anemia. Are you very tired? The low end of the blood pressure or diastolic is very low. I wonder if they made an error. I would head to the GP and get retested plus get a complete blood count and an iron level with percent saturation and if you can a chemistry profile if you haven't had one done. They should give you a physical and make sure you are ok. Do you give blood very often? If too often you could have gotten anemic from that. If your blood pressure is really that low they will have to find out why and maybe give you meds. Best to check it out.