18 month old with diarrhea and fever
My 18mo has had a low grade up to 100.3 temp off and on for the past 5 days, also with diarrhea - 1 or more times per day for the same time.  She does not have any other symptoms, I can't see any new teeth coming in, and she is sleeping regularly with only slight episodes of crankiness.  She is not pulling on her ears,  nor is she congested in any way.  I took away milk and it seemed to help with her diarrhea a bit.  We do not have health insurance, what should I do?  Do I take her to the hospital/doctor or can I continue to treat her at home w/tylenol and fluids.  Thank you.  Mary
It could be the teething that is causing it, but most definatly with any thing unusual and a fever keep an eye on it and use your own gut feeling if you should get her looked at, Taking the milk away is a good idea water is best maybe some pedialyte,,so at presant I would say keep doing what you are doing but be watchful for her getting worse. Good Luck let us know how she does.