2 year old wont poop
My 2 year old wont poop. He squeezes his cheeks together everytime he gets the erge to poop. He will go weeks without letting it out until it just has to. I've had a test done on him to make sure nothing was wrong and thankfully there wasnt. we have used suppositories(didnt work) and have tryed an enama whish did work but I cant do that every week on him. Is there anything that I can do or maybe something that you think could be causing him to do this because I dont know what else to do.
Try changing his diet. Give hime more greens and less processed food. Try juicing with vegetables and mix up an apple or carrot to sweeten it. This will fill him up and the raw greens will help his metabolism. Steer clear of processed foods and feed him unrefined foods and see how that goes. This may seem hard for a 2 year old but try going to stores like trader joe's to get natural snacks he will like. Also they sell probiotics for babies at any vitamin shoppe. This is just like the live cultures you find in yogurt. This also helps promote a healthy digestive system. You can find it in the refridgerated area. Hope this helps. Oh, fresh squeezed orange juice and fresh prunes are also very good. Good Luck.