A lot of blood loss with defication. Fissures? Internal hemmeriod?
I am having a re-occurring issue with my bowel movements.  For the past 2 days I am bleeding, a pretty decent amount when I use the bathroom.  The whole bowl looks bloody with bright red blood and even on the stool.  I have had this a few times before and it will happen for a few days, to a week or two, then randomly go away.  I am not really having any pain.  Kinda freaked out over the amount of blood.  Is this really something to worry about? If I'm not hurting and it seems to naturally go away each time, is it probably just an annoying issue I am having to deal with because I am not drinking enough water or something?  Not sure if this helps, but I am not pregnant, I am a little overweight but I exercise about 4-5 times a week high cardio.
Even if it is hemorrhoids, you should see your doctor just to be sure it isn't anything more serious.  A broken blood vessel is what causes the bleeding - a doctor can tell you if perhaps your blood pressure is too high or you need further evaluation.  
it could also be anal fissures. Those sometimes don't hurt but when they rupture they bleed A LOT. And sometimes they just keep rupturing and take a while to heal. But if it is hemorrhoids you should definitely check with the doc either way, ESPECIALLY since you're pregnant. Just to make sure everything is okay. =)
Please do not ignore it, get checked out by professional. My one and only Sister had same thing back in 2007 and she tried to ignore all of her symptoms and come to find out she had Colon Cancer and will wear an Ostomy for the rest of her life. I don't mean to scare anyone just letting you know what happened to my Sister, at least we DO still have her in our lives and so far her every 6 months Tests she is still in Remission!! I wish You only the Best with it!!