General Health Community
ATTN: ALL Abnormal and bad sensations at the top of head in my brain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations and vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

#1

Like the wind it come and goes and beezes and blows.

There is something that is wrong and bad inside my head.  Body is warm.  Head is warm.  A dumbness feeling.  Top of head is on fire with tingling.  Brain function is being consumed. It is not completely numb, but has a bad feel when stimulated. I am dazed, unfocused.  This feeling keeps reaching new climaxes each seperate intense episode. It lingers sometimes.  Fluxating intensity like a wave of noise from soft to loud.

Experiencing random short pulses (either strong or fast)  in my head and around by body lasting a few beats.  Observed a heart beat in calf, left and right side of chest and on sides of head and on top of it (with mirror and with hand).

Extremities seem to go numb faster since having this condtion. Isolated numbness feeling around body, but not permanent and not as threatening.

There is a mental barrier that prevents me from thinking at higher or normal levels. Short term memory loss.

I think something bad is in the air.  When I can afford it I'm buying breathing apparatus or filter.

I could go on talking about this, so if you think you have the same problem comment and count the number of people and state what number you come in on commenting on this problem in the left upper corner of the comment box. #1,2,3,4,5, ect... Medical adivisors please state your title at top left instead of number.

Lets put are heads together and figure this out once and for all!

This discussion is related to been feeling woozy, like partially drunk, eyes also feel funny..
Tags: dazed, tingling, brain fog, numbness feeling in head, top of head, head, fainting, sensation, unfocused, Anxiety, Panic, brain damage, pulses, heart beats around body, dizzy, dizziness, light headed, weak, Burning at top of head, nerve damage, Blood surga
1) Nerve damage, due to high bp and/or critical sugar imbalance (due to any reason), if thats the case please ask your doctor how he/she can diagnose if thats the case, if he/she fails to support in the right direction, take yourself some over the counter B-Complex, take it for few months and your nerve damages should slowly heal and you should feel better, if nerve damage is something which caused those burning pains, then you should start feeling better the time you start taking B-complex.

2) Bacterias in your head.. sounds very interesting, the bacterias can bore deep inside your skull muscles damaging the network of veins, if that's the case then someone should be able to confirm it for you and prescribe you right antibiotics or similar solution, you should start feeling better if it was deep rooted bacteria which was producing inflammation around your veins.

3) Liver issues, if liver is failing to provide the glucose as/when brain needs it, your brain feels choked and creates issues which are even hard to explain let alone treat. At that point your brain is triggering panic in your body.

Any/All of the above tips could help you move in towards the solution, no promises but may help you ask your physician to get diagnosed with any of these issues which might lead to burning head aches.

I feel such kind of headaches would be reported by the people who were exposed to high BP incidents and or Sugar imbalance issues in their lives which left the critical veins damaged or inflamed, Time should heal it if you do not stress and take sufficient of B-complex.

These are possible solutions
you shouldn't think that you have an irreversible damage to the brain, there are different things that can give those symptoms that are not permanent.

like you, also I and many other people have had inexplicable neurological problems recently. only browse this forum you will see many posts about dizziness, confusion, numbness in limbs etc.

I've experienced short term memory loss in particular and I've seen the same in other people.

1) forget about nerve damage for now, high bp and vitamin B deficiency.

2) bacterias in the head? brought by ticks? STD? bacterial meningitis, encephalitis, usually messes you up real bad. stiff neck, nausea, etc it is usually diagnosed with "spinal tap"

3) Liver function is easy to check. bad liver also gives yellow skin and eyes. Liver problems can give drowsiness maybe but not the other symptoms you describe.

You say there could be something wrong in the air, you might be right about that.

When did your problem begin and how? do you remember anything unusual preceding the first symptoms?

It's been longer than a year (I think) since I've noticed the first symptoms.  Unusual?  Don't recall anything different, but I will set aside time to trace back my steps through memory

You think I might be right about something in the air.  What can you share about that.

I'm not an conspiracy theorist, but I have considered nerve agents, and certain metal particles in the air. I also have thought about chemicals like Acetone. Research ACETONE. I have noticed that smoking increases intensity with fsc cigarettes or people who smoke the FSC have a few similarities in symptoms.

Look at these and tell me what you think?  Notice how it fits with diabetes, nerve damage and Carbon Dioxide Poisoning.  This is why I think it is in the air.

http://www.eco-usa.net/toxics/chemicals/acetone.shtml
http://www.frankmckinnon.com/acetone.htm

I appreciate you concerns and effort on this.  Please get back to me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_monoxide_poisoning
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/carbon+dioxide+narcosis
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/147963.php

Copy and paste these links on your address bar to access.

This info I've compiled for research on this topic.

I know it is overwhelming at first, but we have to figure this out fast.  I think it is all connected to Acetone.
I'm not thinking of collective poisoning you would get 1000s of people showing the same symptoms in the same area.

I noticed many have started having problems all of a sudden after gastroenteritis and invective-like symptoms. so I was thinking of a immunological problem.

something else that I noticed, with a certain type of neurological condition, Multiple Sclerosis is that it seems to be at higher incidence for people who live closer to the magnetic poles of the Earth.
*infection-like symptoms  
The immune disorders don't sound like a fit for me.  What are your symptoms?
for me it started with some infection, still don't know what. It might have been in the air. I didn't even notice at first it gives almost no symptoms of a flu. then followed partial paralysis of the limbs, confusion, lethargy, lack of memory, slight loss of vision, all regressed but not completely so far.. in 2010 I had a similar thing maybe I had this really annoying pressure on top of the brain and brain-zaps like pins in the head that would prevent me from doing anything. also stiff hands and lack of fluidity in movements. also then it had followed to gastroenteritis, high ESR and WBC.

if you noticed they just posted a new discussion about unexplained dizziness, nausea, fainting. there was one almost identical a few hours ago.

is there anything going on with your vision? did you take full blood count, ESR, liver function tests? self-test with a simple neurological test, the Romberg's test, look it up on Youtube.

Do you have MS?
no I was fine before that freak flu. my problem resembles MS a lot, although it seems to be regressing spontaneously well I hope so.

Hi, I have been suffering with the same issues as you for 10 months now. Mine also started with a flu like virus. (test at drs office came up negative for flu at the time) I had an incredibly high fever 105.7 for 2 days with a fever over 102 for the other 4 I was sick. The last few days I was sick I started getting this weird feeling like I couldn't see right, something just felt "off".I felt like I was always buzzed or something. I thought I was going to die.. I slowly got better from whatever I had, but the drunk feeling never went away. That was last November, now it's almost October and I feel like this still. It's constant. Have you gotten any leads as to what it may be? Thanks! :)