Acute back pain by right shoulder pain
I have recently been having acute pain in my back, between my spine and right shoulder blade. There was no trauma to the area. I can't move my arm in certain directions and can't move my shoulder up towards my ear. I get a horrible pain when I try... to the point where I almost can't move. At times, I also get pain radiating straight across my back and going down the back of my right arm. I also get a sensation in my right elbow like I hit my funny bone! What could this possibly be? Is it something I need to get checked?
Get yourself checked out by a physiotherapist!  It could be a spinal disc displacement or ligaments and muscle tear.  
it sounds like a pinched nerve either cervical or upper thoracic of the spine. you neednt be aware of a certain motion you may have down eg: lifting, reaching the wrong way or simply twisting your upper body. find a good chiropractor. ( get referrences first !) he may give you good relief..I myself had what you have ! mine was a pinched disc.
That's what I was kinda thinking too! It originally started about a year ago. It suddenly starts hurting, and just like that, it's gone again! It doesn't progressively get better... It just stops hurting! But, when it's "acting up" it HURTS!! It's the craziest thing. That's kinda why I was wondering if it's something that needs to get checked.
As you have another question about fatigue, I think these two are linked. See what your chiropractor says about your fatigue as well.