All Over Burning Muscle Pain, Stiffness, Etc.
All week I have had really stunningly bad burning pain throughout my body, in some rather specific spots, such as my lower neck, my shoulders, lower back, sometimes in my elbows and knees when it periodically gets worse, and it spreads out from those spots.  This has left my arms feeling somewhat weak and stiff, though not actually inflamed.  

This seems to also be accompanied by crushing fatigue, where I'm exhausted by 6 PM and it just doesn't go away for the rest of the evening.  The other night I had some rare sleeping issue, where I woke every 2 hours only to be even more dead tired than usual.  I've had a really bad dry mouth the past few days too, no matter how much I drink.  

I have no idea what this is, but it's not the first time.  I had a huge flare of this after my dentist appointment last month!  All I could think of was stress was the problem.  This flare this week began when I started intense job hunting, so seems another stress-related one.  

Any ideas of what this is?  

An extra-annoying problem is a lack of health insurance and an eroding trust in doctors, so I'm not entirely convinced that even if I spent $ to go, I'd just be loaded with expensive meds that wouldn't really help much.
PLS TRY TO DO MRI OF UR SPINE ND ECO OF UR HEART IT WILL HELPS U TO FIND D PROB ND TRY TO TAKE BED REST FOR FEW DAYS ,ND TRY TO LEAVE STRESS LESS LYF ,STAY SAFE TC  
It could have been the flu..or a reaction to something, are you taking any meds for anything else they do have side effects , I did have a reaction from the different meds/anesthesia  given me in a dental surgery and some are toxic so do some research..
That's a good idea, I never thought of that about the dentist.  It was a regular cleaning, but I had not been in a very long time and I have a lot of random allergies.  It's possible that I'm allergic to something as benign as polish.

I also just started work again, and it is quite possible that the flu is going around there!
Folks dont always realise or know the stuff we are allergic to that goes into Dental work ,its an eye opener especially for anyone who gets implants .