Am I a psycho/sociopath?
I think I'm a psycho/sociopath. I've looked up the symptoms and I have a lot of them. I lack empathy, when someone dies I generally feel no remorse or sadness. I have violent thoughts and inclinations. I can't think of the rest of the symptoms off the top of my head, but I probably have them.

But I also read somewhere that p/s.paths can't be depressed, and I'm almost 100 percent sure I have some sort of depression.

I could also just be a hypocondriac, my grandma on my dads side was, and my great grand mother on my moms side was as well.

More info: I'm 14 year old male with no history of abuses or anything like that.

Thanks,
Klingoncupcakes
Don't self-diagnose.  Go talk to a therapist of some kind about this.  Keep in mind that depression can come with emotional numbing, as well as irritability and intrusive thoughts.  You are too young to be diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder, aka being a sociopath; at your age it would be conduct disorder.  Have you been doing things to get yourself arrested?  Bullying others?  Starting lots of fights impulsively?  Deliberately destroying other people's property?  Lying without remorse?  The list goes on.  It is tempting to diagnose oneself, and there is the "med student syndrome" where medical students think they have all the diseases they're studying when they first learn about them.  So please go to a professional about this.
Hi, Klingon.  First of all. you are WAY too young to be considered anything even remotely related to psycho/socio anything.  I think you read too much junk on the internet, and now you are beleiving in misinformation.  If you really feel badly down and sad, tell your parents so they can get you into therapy or couseling.  Blessings - Blu
Thanks for the advice I'll see if I can set up an appointment of some sort.

I guess Ive just been watching too much dexter!

Klingoncupcakes