Amoxicillin - terrible taste in throat?
I've had an ear and sinus infection for about two weeks. The doctor I went to gave me Amoxicillin, and I've been taking that for about a week, and I've got another weeks worth to take as well. And sure, that'd be fine, but I have this huge problem with it.
There's this constant burn in the back of my throat, and whenever I breathe I can taste this awful, awful something. My breath doesn't smell bad, and there's nothing back there, but it's the worst taste I can imagine and it never goes away. I tried chewing gum but that doesn't seem to work, and I even gargled mouthwash for a few days, but that didn't work either.
Is this normal? D:
it can be  allergic rxn to u it is affected in throat better change the medicine or prescribe to new medicine