Any idea's to my symptoms I have been experiencing?
It seems like I have been having problems inside my head off and on recently. Last month in November, I started feeling head pressure that lasted for three days, and with that, I would feel dizzy and felt like I could have fainted at times during this episode but it eventually went away..it did seem like when I drank orange juice, it helped a little but I was still feeling these symptoms a little even after. This month, I went a day without eating hardly anything, and then I started feeling a little head pressure, and a tiny bit of dizziness..so I went to go eat some chili, and it seemed to sort of make me feel better, but then later that night, I started feeling beating in the back of my head and somewhere above my stomach and this lasted throughout the night into the morning, and as it was going on, and I was getting out of bed, I started feeling nauteous and suddenly got all sweaty but as I sat down, I was starting to feel better and I ate some cheerios and drank some orange juice, and it seemed to lessen the symptoms but I could still feel beating in my head. I have also been getting these spots on my fingers that are kind of raised with with blood like spots that almost look like a bug bite when they appear but I am not sure what it is. So does anyone have any idea what's going on with me? I am also a small person and I get full so quickly. Could all these symptoms be the cause of low blood sugar or high blood pressure? even though I am a really small person.
I also forgot to mention that it feels like there is water in my left ear that's not coming out but I am not exactly sure because my ear doesn't hurt, and also I have eczema so mabye the new spots I have been getting are a type of eczema even though they don't seem to itch that much.
That's what I was thinking as I was reading your post, low blood sugar. I kept getting really bad headaches, nausea and dizziness when I did'nt eat so I used my step dads blood sugar monitor one day when this was happening and my sugar was very low. Eating when I should keeps these symptoms away.
You need to see your Dr. Can you call and ask if you can stop in when your having these symptoms? I'm asking this because they can check your sugar right then to see if it's low. Have them check your blood pressure too because it could be running low also.
I'm not sure about the spots. Have them checked out when you go in.   Remar
It sure sounds like hypoglycemia to me (low blood sugar) You are having all the symptoms of it for sure. I would call your doctor and have a fasting glucose level and A1C blood drawn, and, if possible ask for the 6 hours glucose tolerance test, it is not fun, but, it will sure catch it. In the meantime. you should purchase a glucose monitor and check your blood at home, especially during one of those episodes. The True Track meter is good, it is the one I like the best and is not that expensive, neither are the test strips, some of the machines and strips are very expensive and no better than the little True Track. Do you have a blood pressure monitor, if not, they are not very expensive either and it would be great to check that as well during the episodes. I have read and noticed sometimes with myself that when I am hungry, both the blood sugar and blood pressure are lower, this is due to the adrenal glands, they play a part in this area as well, and some doctors will treat the adrenal glands along with the hypoglycemia as they are related, however, these doctors are usually Naturopaths, at least mine are.

I am not sure about the spots, could be related to the low blood sugar too.