General Health Community
Appendicitis, Gas, or Period?

Join discussions relating to general health issues, adolescents, babies, child health, eating disorders, fitness, immunizations/vaccines, infectious diseases, and senior health.

Appendicitis, Gas, or Period?

I've been having a sharp to dull pain on my lower to upper abdomen for the past three days. The pain radiates from my belly button to the left side of my abdomen than back to my ride upper and lower abdomen. I've also been experiencing a gurgling stomach, excess gas and loose stool. I've been diagnosed with acid reflux and I presume it may be gas related I also just finished a round of antibiotics so my stomach is weak, but I'm not sure if it could be my appendix ( the pain is not terrible just discomforting) I've also just started my period today (day3) so could the pain have come from that?

Doesn't sound like appendicitis - so could be that you need Probiotics.  Eat some plain yogurt or take some Acidophilis.
It could be a combo of period and gas! Gas is terrible painful at times, but combining menstrual cramping with gas is super painful! I've had it. I'd eat some bland foods (if that helps) and get a hot water bottle to ease the cramps.
check that u have not got infection in your waters and the loose stools is to do with antibiotics its a reaction to it, might need to change this