BRAIN FOG, NAUSEA, HEADACHES
Have been feeling bad for over 5  years.  I suffer from brain fog, nausea, headaches on a very frequent basis. The headaches (must be migrane- advil doesn't touch it) use to come with my periods either mid cycle or when I was on my perioid.  They could last anywhere from a day to a week.  They haven't been as bad recently.  The brain fog I thought was happening  a few days after sex but now can come at anytime.  I do sometimes wake up the next moring after sex "fogged" but it can also happen at random time.  Sometimes it is preceeded with a feeling like i am getting a cold, or sick- somtimes with nausea, sometimes not. It is affecting the quality of my life and becoming extremely frustrating.  Hoping to be guided in the right direction for help.
The best thing to do is see your Dr to have some tests done. It could be any number of things including being low on certain vitamins and low blood sugar just to name a few. Are you taking the pill, and if so, have you been on the same one since you've been sick? Remar