Back to square one....help if you can!
So, I recently posted about problems i've been having lately with my hair coming out like crazy, feeling tired and achy and nauseated...etc. I went to the doctors and they did bloodwork, needless to say what seemed like it should obviously be my thyroid acting up, turned out to be "normal" blood draw all the way around. The only thing the nurse told me when she called (the next day mind you), was that my vitamin D was a little low, but other then that everything was normal. So my question is what now? What the heck is causing all of this stuff? They gave me a B-12 shot that day too, which i've noticed nothing from as of yet. Just wondering how everything can be "normal" and yet I feel so BLAH! Anyone have any thoughts?
Vitamin B12 deficiency symptoms include fatigue, nausea, and hair loss.  Vitamin B12 deficiency can be misdiagnosed as symptoms occur in "normal" levels due to far to low a reference range.  Vitamin D deficiency causes fatigue, bone and muscle pain.  Optimal vitamin B12 is above 800pg/mL or 600pmol/L. Optimal vitamin D is 80ng/mL or 200nmol/L.

TSH can be "normal" with a thyroid condition.  This is especially noted in Hashimoto's Thyroiditis (autoimmune hypothyroidism - the most common cause of hypothyroidism) where the TSH can fluctuate up and down and be in normal TSH levels when tested.  TSH, free T3, free T4, and thyroid antibodies - TPOAb and TgAb are needed to give a better picture of your thyroid health.

"In the future, it is likely that the upper limit of the serum TSH euthyroid reference range will be reduced to 2.5 mIU/L because >95% of rigorously screened normal euthyroid volunteers have serum TSH values between 0.4 and 2.5 mIU/L."