Blood pressure
I am a woman oi am 40 years old i always had a normal blood pressure of :H09/L6.5 OR H10/L7
recently i suffered from a headache on the back of my head i measured my blood pressure and it is H13/L8.5
sometimes it is H13.9/L9 but i suffer from the headache on the right side ,sometimes a pain in my eye when it is on this level ,also it is sometimes H11/L7.5
at that time i don't have any headache one time i sufferd a weird feeling in my chest it is a something difficult to explain this feeling . last year i lost 10kg this summer i gained again 4kg..I had a stapedectomy operation 5 years ago.my mother and grandmother had high blood pressure tell me what to do..thank you..
Hello~I am not familiar with the readings you wrote, are they metric? However, if high blood pressure runs in your family and you are having some strange symptoms, then, I would see a doctor.

Good luck
Susie