Blurred vision and weird head feeling
Hello, for the past year my vision has been really strange, when I look around and then stop it takes longer than usual  to focus.. my head also feels really stange, its hard to explain.. it feels pressured but just not right. this has been constantly like this for over a year now and I am very worried. Its hard to concentrate on things aswell and my memory isnt great..
Ive had a CT - nothing found
Seen a eye doctor- everything seemed to be ok
Really can live like this anyone but I cant seem to find any answers !

Does anything know what this could be?? and what can help?
Are you on any Anxiety Medications? I know I am doing that as I type, But it's from Missing one Anxiety Pill...Kinda like a Head Zap..Some people call it Head Shock.lol.. And the concentration is the worst with me also...
Suggestion. Have your thyroid checked. I have had what you are describing with thyroid disease. It can very definitely mess up vision,  memory, and the way your head feels. Simple blood test will tell if that's the problem or not. Best wishes to you.
Thanks for the reply. Im not on an Anxiety medication.. but maybe this is the problem
Thanks for the reply, Ive had blood tests and everything was fine.. but I shall look into this further